Earth and Stars

~If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.~

Busy planning Lauren and Jacob's birthday parties.  I think I need woodshop classes.

These are the pictures that will go out on the invitations.  Jacob's picture was inspired by the amazing Lisa Rostoen of Fotografix Studios.  Her work is beautiful and inspiring.  Well, I'm off to do some glo-in-the-dark stenciling.  Yippeee!


curlyqmosaics said...

Such beautiful photos of your children! Total perfection!

Nana on Clements Hill said...

I love these photos of the babies these are some good plans for the birthday party.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sandy,
You have a great family an a fantastic way of seeing life. As well you also have a great talent for the small and the big things. Congratulations for all your great work which is your great life.
Greetings from Maria. Spain.

Cindy Darby Lee said...

Your photographs are absolutely amazing! I had such a nice visit with your grandmother last week-of course like most small town visits it was in the grocery store. She thinks your photos are wonderful, too. We talked about how much we miss Kathryn. If you're in Atmore any time, let me know; would love to visit with you.

01 09 10